Placester is seeking an experienced, passionate product marketer with 8+ years experience to join the marketing team in a strategic leadership role. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this is a critical position that will have a direct hand in driving the next phase of revenue growth at Placester.
The Director of Product Marketing will work across the Product, Sales, Customer and Marketing teams to drive positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategy and more.
Real estate consumers have increasingly moved online, driving real estate professionals to seek partners to help them leverage technology. This is creating a $3B+ opportunity for software solutions to help real estate professionals take control of their own sales and marketing.
Placester is well-positioned to capture this opportunity with a unique partnership with the National Association of Realtors®, unparalleled access to MLS data, and over $100 million from leading investment firms (such as NEA).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and manage the execution of cross-functional launch plans in support of product releases and business plans to support major new product initiatives.
- Lead positioning and messaging to succinctly communicate the value of Placester’s solution to the market, and align messaging across customer-facing teams.
- Define targeted customer segments and/or personas and ensure that sales, marketing and customer collateral is aligned.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competition and buyers and summarize and communicate to relevant teams, including as an Advisor to the executive team.
- Develop sales & success team enablement content, training, demos & tools to enable them to communicate product value to our prospective customers.
- Drive Placester’s website to communicate positioning and messaging, educate across the buying cycle and convert site visitors into customers.
- Collaborate with sales, product and engineering in the development of product roadmap, market strategy, and packaging & pricing to maximize net ARR growth opportunities.
- Drive differentiation in our product offerings that allows us to compete and beat our competitors and other existing offerings in the market.
- 8+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience, with 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- Self-motivated with a true passion for product marketing and SaaS platforms.
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation.
- Innovative, proactive, and resourceful. We need someone with a strong sense of ownership to drive improvements that grow both customer success and profitability.
- Ability to think strategically and drive execution. The ability to both think about how to drive improvements and execute them is critical.
- Unquestioned integrity with a collaborative style and experience working cross functionally to drive strategic outcomes. We’re all after the same business goals and need combine efforts to come up with the best solution for the entire team.
- High-energy. We’ve got huge opportunity here at Placester, but a lot to do to get there! We need somebody who thrives on the challenges of building and scaling.
- Experience at a company offering recurring revenue subscription services is required. Experience with SaaS software serving SMB markets is ideal.
- Having fun and creating a positive work environment. Productivity and work are critically important at Placester, but so is creating a great work environment.
- Fast learner with strong desire to learn new systems and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required; additional relevant certifications are a plus.