Placester needs a world-class analytics/ops leader who geeks out about the opportunity to dig into everything related to customers. Someone with off-the-charts curiosity who goes in a room with Tableau, Excel, Google Data Studio and SQL databases, and emerges with trends, models, insights, and recommendations to drive growth and retention. And then can help us execute on our plans.
As our Director of Sales, Marketing, Customer Ops and Analytics, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to work with all our go-to-market teams - sales, marketing and customer success. You’ll automate, create dashboards, establish health metrics and early churn warning systems, create forecasting and pipeline analytics, and segment our customers.
Real estate consumers have moved online, driving agents and brokers to leverage technology to win and better serve customers. With a unique partnership with the National Association of Realtors®, unparalleled access to MLS data, and over $100 million from leading investment firms (such as NEA), Placester is well positioned for success. Help us capitalize on an amazing opportunity. Join us!
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in analytics and operations roles with SaaS or subscription services and a clear understanding of the value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- World-class quantitative skills. Ability to dig into the numbers, derive insights and propose approaches to improve results.
- Passionate about analytics best practices including using tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, SQL & Databases, Excel/Sheets, etc.
- Advanced data mining and/or modeling experience including time series analytics, logistic regression, factor analysis, and clustering is a plus (but not required).
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, Service Cloud, Zendesk, Recurly, Zuora and other systems to power Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success.
- Innovative, proactive, and resourceful. We need someone with a strong sense of ownership to drive improvements that grow both customer success and profitability.
- Ability to think strategically and drive execution. The ability to both think about how to drive improvements and execute them is critical.
- Unquestioned integrity with a collaborative style. We’re all after the same business goals and need combine efforts to come up with the best solution for the entire team.
- High-energy. We’ve got huge opportunity here at Placester, but a lot to do to get there! We need somebody who thrives on the challenges of building and scaling.
- Experience at a company offering recurring revenue subscription services is required. Experience with SaaS software serving SMB markets is ideal.
- Having fun and creating a positive work environment. Productivity and work are critically important at Placester, but so is creating a great work environment.
- Fast learner with strong desire to learn new systems and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree required; additional relevant certifications are a plus.